Tuesday, November 6, 2007

New Header....

Nothing to do in the office today and the internet connection in the office sux big time.. can't even do any work if I do have any.. wanted to post some entries but then kinda lazy as well.. as I was searching through my pics for my entries.. ended up decided to just create my very own header.. something more personalised.. but then after putting it up.. I dun feel quite satisfied bout it.. seems like it doesn't really match my entire blog.. dunno.. just somehow something is not so right.. but then again.. I am lazy to change it again.. *blek* hehehe... so, umm... bear with it for the mean time till I seriously have the mood to change it again.. hehehe... or if it's really not that bad then do let me know.. hahaha.. so, I dun have to bother to change it again.. hehehe..

till my next entry.. I think I will cramp all my past activities into one entry.. might la.. till then..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i feel like something is odd about the header.. cant really explain it. Maybe coz the rest of your blog layout doesnt match the color or something. :P

jiahui said...

wah lao...u really ai sui one lor...nothing to do then have to put ur photo no header meh???hahah... lousy arr u ...hehe, dont beat me...

Par said...

Yea I notice the header, lots of photo....

iwan c.m.n. said...

different faces of a person always makes a good header. Nice one jolcy! :D

jolcy said...

haha.. do feel kinda vain putting up this header.. but then am glad some find it nice.. :)

do you guys think I should change it?