Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Cube Personality Test


Recently, a friend of mine did a personality test on me called the cube personality test.. which I find it pretty accurate. It goes like this..

1) Imagine a large white room
2) In that large room, imagine a cube.
Is the cube clear or does it have colors?
Is the cube floating or is it on the ground?
Is the cube small, medium, or large?
3) Then imagine flowers.
Where are they inside the white room?
Are there a lot or a little?
4) Imagine a ladder inside the white room
Where is the ladder inside the white room?
Is the ladder small,medium,or large?
5) Imagine a horse inside the white room
Where is the horse located at?
Name three characteristics about the horse (ex: fun, crazy, mean)
6) Lastly...imagine a thunderstorm inside the white room.
Where it is?
How big is it?

So, what was my answer??
THE CUBE - The Cube represents yourself.
Mine was a medium size transparent cube in the middle of the room and the cube is grounded on the ground.
- This tells that I have an average ego and I am down to earth and what you see about me is what you get from me.

FLOWERS - Flowers represent family and friends.
Then there are medium amount of flowers at the right hand corner of the room and not very near the cube.
- This means that I have medium amount of family and friends and I am pretty picky with people i let close to me or I have medium amount of people to be close to me.

LADDER - The ladder represents ambition.
I have a medium ladder placed leaning at the center left wall of the room which is also quite a distance from the cube.
- This means that I have reachable goals but I put them on hold or am not working that hard to achieve them.

HORSE - the horse represents your spouse and what type you would like.
My horse is strong, smart and gentle. The horse is standing right next to the cube.
- Umm.. guess these are the characteristics I am looking for in my spouse.. (I guess..haha).. and I place my spouse close to me.

THUNDERSTORM - The thunderstorm represents your problems.
I have a medium thunderstorm place right inside the cube.
- I think this means that I have medium size problems and I keep my problems inside me and do not really let my problems effect the people around me.

>> The Cube Personality Test



Lately, I just feel like the storm.. feel like storm is growing and getting darker inside me but yet it still doesn't pour except for a few droplets of rain.. not sure if there will be a downpour or if it will subside.. shall see.. ;)

4 comments:

Marco said...

Cool xD

jolcy said...

did you try it? do you find it accurate?? :)

Anonymous said...

Hey there,

The cube routine is made popular by a book called "the game", its a pretty fun routine to use as an icebreaker at a party and can be used for both locals and caucasians. My version of the cube ends in a different way, and i dare say in a more interesting way as well. Drop me a mail at sunleon@gmail.com if you want to discuss this.

Ciau for now, Leon

Anonymous said...

This post is beyond awesome. I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I will follow some of these tips.