Thursday, March 13, 2008

What will you do if you were an Ah Long??

Well.. Am expecting another good movie from Jack Neo.. ever since his "Just Follow Law" which was starred by Fann Wong and Gurmeet Singh.. I loved that movie and now here comes another one of Jack Neo's movie "Ah Long Pte Ltd".. am looking forward to watching it.. hope that this one is equally as good or even better..

Well, Advertlets is giving out passes for the special screening of this show.. I am normally not a fan of participating in contest or activities that requires me to write up a whole long story or essay in order to win stuff.. but then this is quite an exceptional case.. hehe... cos I really am expecting to watch this show.. would definitely be better if it's for FREE!! muahahaha...

I have to write on either one of the below topics:-

a) What would you do if you were an Ah Long?
b) Why do you want to watch the movie Ah Long Pte Ltd?

I guess I have pretty much stated why I wanna watch this movie... because I really love the previous movie "Just Follow Law" and am expecting to catch another one that is equally as entertaining or better.. and the title already makes you feel like it's gonna be a good laugh... the poster of the movie is also attractive.. does having the colour red on the poster give me a reason to catch the movie as well?? hehe.. since I kinda like the colour red... hahaha.. well.. I guess not...

I seriously can't think what I would do if I were an Ah Long... hmmm.. all I can think of is that it would mean that I am pretty rich to be able to do so.. $$$$$... and money sign and notes just keep flying in front of my eyes.. shall try to go back and think about this.. hahaha.. that is if the notes and money sign stop flying in front of my eyes.. and since I have already answered why I wanna watch the movie.. the answer to this is not really necessary.. but I am dead interested to know what will you guys do if you were an Ah Long.. Am sure this is gonna be interesting.. Do share..

8 comments:

Unknown said...

what kind of answers are those? :P

jolcy said...

oiii... dun like that la.. say out loud for what.. shhh... still an answer what.. :P

Bride2010 said...

Hahah I'll combine ah long and gambling...put it online and see the $ roll in...like www.88.com I think I saw their ad next to the soccer field in UK during those dem early siao matches. I also will gain a group of followers aka bodyguard...and also make tea/coffee/car washing resource..hahaha

Unknown said...

looks like u din win the free passes eh? :P

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

so got win tickets or not?

jolcy said...

ohh.. got got.. they even gave dinner.. tony romas.. not bad.. but then they inform pretty late..just inform like few hours before the thing.. sorry no update.. :) the movie is funny.. :) good laugh.. :)

Unknown said...

oh got ar.. din tell also.. terrible la u..

jolcy said...

Paiseh.. cos we've all been busy ma.. somemore this one so last minute.. :)