Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Classy Sophisticated Names

There are bloggers out there who can just make a living just by blogging.. I am wondering for the day that I am also able to do so as well.. but from the rate I'm goin with my posts and my creativity for writing.. I guess I just have a super long way more to go.. so, in the mean time what can I do to earn more money??? 'Money Not Enough'... boo hooo... arrghhhh...

Am actually trying to cook up something with my cousin at the moment.. thinking of something to do with ladies' items and am cracking up our heads trying to come up with a classy yet sophisticated name... and yet easy to remember.. Anyone has any ideas to give???

3 comments:

Othy said...

Well there's really is alot of names we could use, that is provided some 'eat full nothing to do' so-called bloggers dont register their blogs and leave it to rot.

Some even leave their blogs blank! WTH???

Anonymous said...

waaa...you need money so badly? lol

i didn't even bother to register myself in nuffnang. sounds like a blog cult. hahaha

jolcy said...

aiya.. not to say need money badly la.. but then just serious pretty tight only... so, think of some ways to make extra cash so wont be as tight lu...

hahaha... ok ma.. register dy.. and slowly leave it there to collect some money lu.. althought not much and pretty slow.. and they sometimes have some other goodies to offer.. so, why not rite?? :)

eh.. kei.. how have you been la? so long didn't see you dy la..