Thursday, June 12, 2008

What's this??

Wow.. it's almost a month since my last post... hehe.. what happened?? cos petrol price is RM2.70 per litre.. I have to work extra hard to earn the money to pump petrol... I am now working part time as BMX salesman and also motorcycle salesman... if any of you wanna buy bicycle or motorcycle, do look for me kay... hahaha... no la.. just joking..

So, what happened actually... Jo was actually swallowed by this creature..


haha.. no la.. actually I saw this on the road near my office.. it looks just like a small broom like material and it's moving.. there seems to be a worm like thingy hiding inside this thing.. just like hermit crab having a shell as home.. so, anyone know's what insect is this?? curious..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

that thing moving? u sure or not? or maybe ur the one moving? :P

jolcy said...

I'm serious la.. can ask kenny, ninja turtle, anneke and PII.. all my witness..

Bride2010 said...

um..looks like wood scrap..

jolcy said...

i have no idea as well.. that's why wanna know.. I think is some kinda worm like insect that looks for a home and house it..

Moi said...

actually, i believe thats a cocoon, remember opening one when i was young. a worm inside!

jolcy said...

ya ya ya.. looks kinda like one.. but it's not exactly a cocoon.. cos the fella is walking about on the ground.. :P