Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A boost of confidence..

Call it quarter life crisis... I dunno... or rather something else.. but am stuck with my work here... workload getting more.. is it getting more or am I just slow in my work?? cos I dun have the mood to do it.. hehehe... keep diverting attention to "work".... so not good... not sure how I can finish up my work.. just dun feel up with the mood to work... dun feel like goin home also.. just feel that my confidence level has gone down the drain.. I am not really sure as well... just like feeling in the mud...

It's like "yan yau low... chin yau mou, mut tou mo"... *blek* how la?? just feel like everything is on the downside.. damn... feel like jo is a useless piece of sh*t... can someone please enlighten me?? please tell me what I'm capable of aside from crapping here in my blog... haiii...

finish up your work jo... go finish up NOW!! later go makan and chill out... arrgghhhh..... *bang wall*...

5 comments:

Bride2010 said...

Chor...remember who was there when I was in dumps/tears...who listened to my rants/peeves...who was there accompanying me during a concert...who gave me ideas on how to pose...who gave me solutions to my problems...who got me cakes when I didn't expect any...is youla...you're such a great good person that you shouldn't even feel how you're feeling nowler!! Now pick yourself up and brighten up! It's the season of gloominessler...just be patient ok? The sun will shine through after these few months.

iwan c.m.n. said...

quarter life crisis, hahaha that's a good one. I'm having it now too. Feeling old wor. Work a bit and then you can use some of the money to go holidays liaw. Now that traveling is cheaper ;)

wings said...

jo, the sun will definitely shine again. and when it happens your confidence level will come back, you just have to seek it. it's gonna take some time but it will sooner or later.

jolcy said...

*hugs* thanks guys...

and wings.. thanks for the site also.. hehe.. in case anyone else might wanna read it too...

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=8408&menuid=7&lid=429

jolcy said...

haiii... sad...