Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Gwen Stefani's Concert in Malaysia...

It's her concert tonite.. but unfortunately I'm unable to go.. cos I'm broke.. I've been a fan of hers since her No Doubt days... some of my frens and colleagues are goin.. envy envy.. but it's all ok... can always shoik sendiri.. hahaha... and am sure there will always be another chance for me.. someday...

Anyway, I guess a lot of us have heard of the hoo hah over her concert by a "certain" group of people.. what can I say.. I am damn well disappointed.. Anyone checked out today's new? Gwen: I am not a bad girl... I rest my case.. nothing to say already... can't say much also.. dowan to go to jail ler.. you know what I mean la..

“I’ve been in the music industry for 20 years and this is the first time that I’m facing opposition from people who have misunderstood me,” the 37-year-old American pop star said at her Shangri-la Hotel suit here.

how embarrassing is that???

All I wanna say is... "sik pau mo si cho..wan yeh kau.."... best is to first discipline those who are "supposed" to follow "their" rules... why not try checking out the clubbing areas...

8 comments:

zewt said...

we always make a name for ourselves right? here we are thinking we are some great nation... with much pride... but we are a laughing stock outside.

guaisaujai said...

We....always....live....in...our....own....world....

What "can" "can" stuff....
We syok sendiri only...

Agree with u JO.....that's embarrassing (>.<)

jolcy said...

ok what.. sometimes syok sendiri also quite fun ma.. hahahaha...

zewt, guaisaujai... what more can we say??? speechless la.. haiiii...

iwan c.m.n. said...

we're a chaotic country right now, mindset speaking. I believe that 5 years from now, gwen stefani will be treated the same way other countries treat her. Can only hope lor.

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

i thought its sik pau mo yeh cho (nothing to do) or mo shi or (nothing to shit out)..

yeap i donno y they getting all emo..look at all the couples doing their stuff at the klcc parks 1st lar..

jolcy said...

well... iwan.. from the rate we're goin.. I just can't seem to see it.. and recently it just seems like it's moving backward instead of forward... disappointed... that's as much as i can say...

joe.. "sik pau mo si cho" is also correct la... si is not shit la.. is matter... same same la... as mo yeh cho.. :P

ya man... check out klcc parks or clubbing areas... those are ppl who are breaking "their" own laws...

iCalvyn.com said...

i personally feel that she is not so pretty, just sexy and the voice are nice

iCalvyn.com

jolcy said...

well... beauty is in the eye of the beholder... can't please everyone.. being sexy and having a good voice is more than anyone can ask for... :P