Thursday, September 6, 2007

Living with Ika, Serena C and Pietro..

What's this all about? Ya.. like I said earlier that I've gotten myself into this Contest run by Mix.FM and RHB... To be living with Ika, Serena C and Pietro for the next 3 weeks... This means that I've gotta

EAT..


SHIT..

and SLEEP...

with them.. One week has gone by and yet I haven't got the time to really blog about it.. you know ler... having 3 frens around.. gotta entertain them and bring them out to enjoy life ma... but then this is what you call a good host ma.. so, seriously no time to blog at all... moreover office also tons of work piling up my desk.. almost dying..

I picked them up from One Utama 2 Sundays back.. They obviously are 3 lazy fella who refused to walk on their own... so.. got no choice.. I've gotta carry them around.. thanks to my muscles... muahahaha... I am able to carry the 3 of them everywhere I go.. not bad for someone who hardly exercise..Well, I pledged to keep them company for the next 3 weeks for every minute and every second of my life and to bring them to all the "happening" places with uncountable people around... well, somehow they like attention so.. no choice lu... attention seekers.. gosh.. But then they do shelter me through the sun and the rain..



Okay.. maybe not thru the rain la.. I still have to shelter them thru the rain..



And so.. the 1st day I picked them up, I brought them to catch a movie.. The Perfect Stranger.. It’s too bad that they have to queue in line with me to get the tickets..



well, you can say we got quite a good deal out of it.. 10ppl (2 standie and 4 real humans.. hehe.. ) for only RM40… after getting the tickets.. off we go for some window shopping then made a pit stop at the Old Town Kopitiam… love the coffee and milk tea there and the Toasted Bread with Kaya and Butter and... ok ok.. should not continue.. later get hungry.. hehe.. and I am sure the trio enjoyed it too..



Movie time and the trio agrees that the movie was actually not too bad.. I think they too like Halle Berry and Bruce Willis.. Oh ya.. before I end this entry.. I did take pics with their clone too..

With Ika..



Serena C..



And Pietro..



With their same kinds (standies)... ok.. so who are the real ones now..



are these also standies?? ooo.. confused... can you tell?



Ok.. They need to pee too.. paiseh.. Toilet Break..



Anyway, stay tune.. there are still loads of stuff that I want to update on this.. like where I have actually brought my 3 frens to etc..

To be continued..

2 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

wahaha..thats damn funny..whats the catch la?..bring around..here and there..

jolcy said...

50k... attractive?? :P