Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A friend for a long time...

well well... guess what.. I didn't know that I have been on Friendster for such a long time already till I was informed by Jason yesterday and it amazes me.. I guess you will be amazed too.. I joined Friendster during my last life.. amazing dun you think? You must be wondering what I am talking about.. and I have to say... Jared.. I never realize that I have actually known you for such a long time.. really long time.. now I feel so so so old... I didn't know I was actually that old... hahahaha... scary.. must go to the government office to double check my I.C already... shit... check this out... can you see what I'm talking about???

10 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

wah i didnt know friendster has been around so long d..hahah was there even proper internet to begin with??

guaisaujai said...

Ohh~I'm glad that u finally brave enuff to reveal the truth....

By d way, where u did ur plastic surgery wan? What a successful surgery, well done. U look so young now.

Unknown said...

wahhahahahhahahha *rolls on floor laughing*

jolcy said...

Joe... you see.. I am so advance... high tech... I've used the internet and joined Friendster before it even existed... impressed? I'm the one who started Friendster... Whoo hooo... :P pioneer...

guaisaujai... paiseh la... I dun need to have any surgery la.. I always look young ma.. tell you a secret la. how I stay so young till now... shhh.. secret you know... I am actually........

a vampire... :P

jason... dun roll down the hill.. :P

Albert Yap said...

wahhh...never know u r this old....LOL

jolcy said...

shhh.. can you all please keep this a secret for me? dun let anyone know that I am actually that old... :P

iwan c.m.n. said...

bwahahaha..! the quarter life crisis you mentioned earlier on rupanya quarter half!

jolcy said...

shhh.. shhh.. iwan.. dun so loud la.. I have alot of quarter life ok.. :P

Eileen said...

jolcy, since I am technically same age with you, I also can share some youthful tips. Haha.

jolcy said...

hmmm.. princess eileen... maybe we can start earning money from this.. hahahaha... how to stay young and look young.. hahaha...