Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Love N Marriage...

28 now... yes.. that's my age.. I know it's a sensitive issue when you ask a lady what's her age.. Well, this is not the case for me YET.... I guess.. probably cos it still starts with a 2.. At this age.. it just seems like many people around me are getting married.. friends, relatives, colleagues, friend's friend and even my sister is getting married by the end of this year... geez... should I be feeling old or what?? And that's when you're being questioned when is your turn?? ish.. god knows...

But what I wanna say here is that how does one know when is the right time to get married?? Or how do you identify if that is the person that you'd want to spend the rest of your life with?? I've always thought that the most ideal age I wanna get married will be at the age of 27 then 2 years of honeymoon with my hubby and then plan for the babies... but I've passed that mark... what happens now?? Do I need to start worrying?? I have not found my prince charming?? Is there really such a thing as soul mates?? Or is that person already right beside me and I should not look any further??

I mean how does one know?? I'll know and have the feeling of wanting to get married when the right man comes along?? But how do you identify Mr. or Miss Right?? Is there a feeling like YES... this is the women that I wanna marry, care for her and spend the rest of my life with!!.. or YES.. this is the man that I want to have babies and build a home with!! I am curious when does a man know when or how does a man feel when he wants to propose to his other half?? Will you feel a surge of happiness, etc??and what if I never find this person?? or there isn't any Mr. or Miss Right... I have to actually mould that someone in my life to become one.. or is it merely just based on responsibility... like you know you've both been together for quite some time and the next right step will just be to get married... or you just simply find someone that you're a little fond of and has all the good husband or wife criteria and expect that love will eventually grow??

Or maybe the entire love and marriage thing is not such a complicated matter?? not so much questions should be asked.. just as long as that someone is able to give you happiness and make you feel that you're loved is more than enough for you to say YES!! I DO!!...

Well... my wishes to all the newly weds or soon to be... Happily Ever After...


I hope no one is harmed from my curiosity...

6 comments:

zewt said...

my pastor once said... if you want to find mr right, then you must first be ms right. are you ms right? :)

hey... we have the same birthdate!

jolcy said...

i would love to think that i am ms. right.. :) but if i found mr. right i think he'd think i'm ms. right too.. :)

do we have the same birthdate? how do you know when is my birthdate?

zewt said...

well, if you are 28 on 24th June... then we share the same bdate.

jolcy said...

hahaha... no ler... unfortunately not... mine is 3 months before... :)

~Ze Hermit~ said...

Mr right is not a man that is perfect. Or even perfect for you as a matter of fact. Mr Right is someone that makes you feel happy 90% of the time. Someone you enjoy being around with. Someone that makes you laugh. Someone that treats you with respect. Someone who is as determined to make your relationship work as much as you do. Someone who looks at you and smiles at you with this special look only reserved for you and nobody else. And in his eyes, you can see that he only has eyes for you. Someone whom you trust and trusts you in return.

Mr right stands by your side. He makes all your problems seem insignificant. And that all your problems are not as bad, as long as he is by your side. He is someone who nurtures you to make you become a better person. Encourages you to reach your dreams.

Mr right is so wonderful, he makes you forget about his flaws. Mr right makes you feel that you will never leave him to find out if there is a better man out there, because there is noone better than him for you. Mr right makes you feel alright settling down and spending the rest of your life with just one man. Because he is everything.

Mr right is all that and more. Above all that, Mr right feels deep in his heart that you are his Miss right too.

:)

Happy searching!

Anonymous said...

Hey baby.. I'll try my very best to be ur Mr. Right!!