Monday, June 29, 2009

To be or not to be...

To be someone with straight luscious hair but no money in the pocket?? or to be someone with scruffy just got out of bed hair but with money in the pocket??

It's either inflation has gone up really bad or something but even with half the price discount I am still paying for double the amount that I used to pay probably a year ago... or maybe it's written all over my face that I have lots of money.. charge me anything you like.. I can never intro the place to people as "cheap" anymore...

With what little hair I have... and with such length... it's only about 80 to probably 120 bucks... Anyway, just feeling a little bitter about it.. Bottom line is.. the morale of the story is... do not trust anyone who tries to be too friendly... always ask for the price before agreeing to a transaction... Anyway, call me a cheapskate but I don't think I will return...

5 comments:

Othy said...

Yeah, i wont go back there too..

zewt said...

so straight luscious hair you have now then... :)

jolcy said...

hahaha.... yalu.... a very expensive one... boohoohoo....

Luke Alexander said...

Nice Hair! ;)

Anonymous said...

east west?