Monday, July 23, 2007

Exhausted..

So.. even Superwoman can finally K.O... ya ya.. talking bout myself.. finally get a few more hours of rest just now.. felt so much better..

for the past week it has been non-stop.. let me re-cap since last weekend... Dun wanna say working for both nites till 3am.. cos did have some rest at home last weekend.. then start off with midnite show on Sunday nite.. office next morning.. futsal at nite.. Tuesday.. office then followed by movie at nite again and same thing on wed.. thursday finally can rest a bit at home.. Friday and Saturday.. working from early morning till 3am... yada yada.. this morning woke up pretty early also.. I mean considering the number of hours I sleep la.. not looking at the time la.. hehehe.. ya.. i know some probably think it's nothing la.. but then considering that I have always had lack of sleep.. really felt tired.. Anyway, I'm a little recharged now..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eh quickly quit your part-time job la..

jolcy said...

gonna quit soon but still need 2 months notice.. :( so, still gotta serve them for another 2 months.. *blek*