Thursday, October 25, 2007

What Dreams May Come..

Wow.. I am like a movie craze lately... nothing new on my blog except for movies, movies and more movies.. hahaha.. eh.. I want to blog bout other things but then I am lazy to filter my photos at the moment.. post without pics are boring ma.. hehehe.. excuse excuse.. didn't want to blog bout this but then it's really too touching that I really wanna blog about it..

This show.. What Dreams May Come.. I am not sure how new or how old is this movie exactly... it's by Robin Williams, Cuba Gooding Jr, Annabella Sciorra.... sis got this movie from a fren of hers.. this movie is all about you and your soul mate... didn't really manage to concentrate throughout the entire show.. because there was a guest in the house and I went to take my shower half way during the show... but I think I would wanna watch it again.. this time with full concentration.. for sensitive souls out there who wants to have a cry, you should try watching this show.. well, this show is kinda like a fairytale or rather fantasy but then it is really touching.. how you found your other half.. your soul mate and how connected the two of you can be.. how attached..

It keeps me wondering if it's even possible in the real world.. how will you know that he or she is your soul mate? would you be able to feel a certain connection? will the both of you be able to read each others mind? how exactly does it feel.. or rather is it possible to find souls out there who love each other that deeply that they would give up almost anything for each other.. I dunno.. have I even found mine? Maybe I have but I just dun realise it when it's sitting right in front of my eyes? or will we never ever find him or her even till the day we die? is THE ONE supposed to be your soul mate?? will you be able to tell if you have actually found him or her?? okay.. anyway, I guess enuf with the ifs... try to catch this show if you haven't.. for those insensitive or unsentimental souls please do not watch else dun blame me if the the show bores you to death..

So, have you found your soul mate or your other half?? if no, do you think you'll be able to?

3 comments:

mcfan said...

i am downloading it now =P

Johnny Ong said...

really dont hav much time to watch movies. when based overseas, due to boring time, movies were my companion

jolcy said...

try watching it.. a little fantasy but then I think it's really sweet.. :)