Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Holiday Season...

It's the holiday season now.. with Christmas and New Year just around the corner.. can just forecast that spendings will increase incredibly.. with gifts or gift exchange.. party, party and more party... ekkk.. scary.. *bite fingers*...

keeping fingers and toes crossed for a good increment and bonus to cover all that back.. wish me luck..

in case I desert my blog again for the next few days.. till the end of the year.. then...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

happy holidays! but too bad kenot take leave.

zewt said...

so it's increment time eh? hope we all get a good one ya?

jolcy said...

yayaya... everyone is hoping for that.. keeping fingers and toes crossed... :)

sca1lywag said...

yes pls pls pls pls more more more more ><

Unknown said...

i bump into your blog by chance...but was surprisingly surprise to find a long lost fren..does the name siew mun rings a bell to u? bbgs?

jolcy said...

OMG!!! yes.. and I definitely remember you.. how would I ever forget you.. you were one of my bestest fren back then.. I am so glad you can still recognise me.. and I am super surprised.. how am I able to keep in touch with you? do you think you can drop me a mail or something.. dun think it's convenient for you to leave your no here though.. mail me mail me.. jolcy81@gmail.com..