Monday, February 25, 2008

It's a Rat Year... :)

Came in to work this morning.. went to the pantry to get my cup of coffee... as I was waiting for the coffee machine to fill up my cup.. then saw a mouse trap on one side of the pantry right next to a table.. was thinking.. ooo.. how come there is a mouse trap here.. got mouse kar??? then saw that the cage door is actually close.. wondering how to trap a mouse ler.. then walk nearer to it.. saw this cute tiny mouse at the far corner of the cage... I know it's kinda 'geli' to know that there is a mouse running around in your pantry.. but then can't help it to see that the mouse is actually pretty cute with a pair of big eyes staring at you.. kinda adorable...


Dun you think so?

Happy Rat Year!! Rat Year!!

2 comments:

ismeweiwei said...

they going to kill my little friend... wuwuwuuw~ it so cute !

jolcy said...

dun cry lou por.. you still have me.. hahaha.. :P