Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Never Comb Hair Days Gone!!!

Finally the days of people complaining that I didn't comb my hair eventhough I did are gone.. I did rebonding recently.. in case some people out there who doesn't know what that is.. it's actually a form of hair straightening.. am happy with the result as always for the last few sessions.. Just wanna take some time to give credits to the product that I am very satisfied with...

When someone mention the brand Shiseido.. the first thing that comes to mind is cosmetic.. well, that's what they are famous for anyway.. I didn't know that they carry hair products as well until I came across their straightening solution.. and I am pretty impressed that it's really pretty good.. I mean I've rebonded my hair a few times in my life.. well, it's not like I'm very old or what ler.. but the least also bout 5 to 6 times.. I've tried to use some famous brands like LxxxxL before or other dunno what brand product.. they will all look good right after I finish the treatment and it will continue to look good for the next 3 days cos guess what.. we are not supposed to wash our hair for 3 days.. (gosh.. the thing people do to wanna look better).. but it will be back to my normal freezy hair after wash.. straight though.. that's bout it...

but with this Shiseido Crystallizing Straightener.. I can really feel the difference... result.. silky smooth straight hair... but can get pretty flat though since I have very fine and little hair.. mind you.. I am not a Shiseido product salesgirl or anything.. but I am just a happy customer..
unfortunately not many salons carry this brand of hair straightener.. only probably some super expensive salons.. and that is definitely a no-no for me la.. "boh lui" la.. cannot afford to spend like RM500 or so on my head la..

then I was lucky to be introduced to this shop in SS2 by my cousin.. someone introed to her as well.. that shop is only about 3 months old and it is already pretty well-known for it's hair colouring, rebonding, perming and stuff.. and the pricing is really really reasonable.. when I mean reasonable it means cheap... really pretty cheap considering the products that she uses... happy that she uses my fav Shiseido Crystallizing Straightener.. and for other products she only uses the brand Schwarzkopf.. I really think it's really worthy of my money lu... but then again.. whoever interested to go have their hair done there would have to call her up for an appointment before heading there... because she is running the biz alone.. and she is actually pregnant at the moment.. the thing is, she don't really trust anyone else to handle her customers' hair at the moment.. so, would rather hands on herself.. so, if you didn't make an appointment before showing up, she might not have the time to attend to your hair.. so, if anyone is interested, here is her address and telephone number :-

Kelly - +6 012-989 7992
East West Hair Academy Sdn Bhd
No.22-M Floor, Jalan SS2/61,
47300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
(same row as McDs and right beside Golden Bowl, SS2).

haha... free advertising for her.. maybe I should ask for some freebies the next time I'm there.. hahaha.. no la... I think she is not really earning that much from her services ler.. so, nvm ler.. help her a bit with some free advertising ler.. so, for those of you who don't already have a regular hairstylist.. you can always opt to try this place out.. can give my name to her ler.. say I intro one ler.. who knows.. maybe she will really wanna give me some freebies.. hahaha... then I share share with you all ler..

3 comments:

jolcy said...

thank you thank you... sorry that I have not been updating... :)

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this post. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. BTW, try to add some photos :).