Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Does a girl look sexier if she smokes?

As you know from the amount of gals I see holding a cigarette and dancing away showing off their sexy moves in clubs... I am just wondering if a gal would look sexier smoking.. or are they just following some trend or they just wanna look cool or it's just plain addiction? It makes me wonder.. I mean I probably dun understand it cos I dun smoke.. or rather a gal smoking is no different from a guy smoking.. But what does a guy really think about a gal smoking? Do you like or rather do you mind if your girlfriend or wife smokes? or you would prefer that they don't.. I know I shouldn't be feminist on this issue.. anyway, smoking is not good for either sexes.. I know I dun really know how it feels like smoking or having an addiction on ciggarettes... so, smokers or non-smokers out there.. mind to share your thoughts? Tell me what you think about this...

14 comments:

guaisaujai said...

Seriously, I DUN LIKE GALS WHO SMOKES!! I think it "downgrades" her beauty and makes her looks ugly! No matter how pretty she is....

Unknown said...

girl who smokes = huge turnoff. nuff said.

wings said...

it's like kissing an ash tray.

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

well if she seats dwn n smokes..for some looks damn sexy 1..but normally they stand up and dance not chun at all lor..im being an arsehole bcoz i dont see a problem why guy smokes..but i see a problem why girl should smoke..hahah ironic..

Othy said...

Is this question only applies to guys only?

jolcy said...

nope.. to gals as well...

jolcy said...

imagine a gal with a chimney on her mouth and nose.. :P

Othy said...

I think smoking made you very cool in no time at all..

cos it made you die faster.. then when you die, your body ma become cool cool lor.. : P

Othy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Albert Yap said...

I don't smoke...hence I would NEVER EVER find a gf or wife that smokes.....

Not only gals, I don't like guys smoke as well...even the guy how smoking next table when I am eating Wan Tan Mee...

too bad, 95% of my friends SMOKE!!!

jolcy said...

I guess alot of us are on the same wave length.. and I'm glad.. :) so.. to all smokers out there.. aiyo.. try to quit smoking ler.. moreover cigarette price is increasing so much..

jhayxon moch said...

I find chinese gals who smoke gives the rude feeling while ang mo ppl it's kinda stylish. Well either way i'm not keen to kiss a chiney breath gal.

zewt said...

most girls smoke becos they think they can lose weight, which is bullshit of cos.

i dont think it's sexy to smoke... and not many guys like to have a girl who smokes, unless he is also a smoker. imagine kissing an ash tray.... yucks...

Anonymous said...

I don't smoke, but girls who smoke are definitely much sexier to me.