Monday, August 6, 2007

Relationship Point #2

It took me awhile to write this.. I know.. somehow am just stuck.. dunno how to go on with point #2 cos it's about trust.. and trust is such a big word which explains itself.. there is nothing much to elaborate about it... Trust is definitely an important factor in a relationship.. without trust how can a relationship stay strong.. but somehow.. sad but true.. when you're in love.. even though sometimes you know you do not trust that person yet you still wanna be stuck to them.. I wonder how long will that last? I could probably be one of the victim of such conditions.. I mean it's just human nature sometimes that you doubt things.. this could be well due to things that happened to or to the people around you that sometimes scares you... I mean sometimes you just dunno when to trust them.. one minute they can say that they love you but the next minute they can do things that show you otherwise..

Trusting someone too much can also sometimes leads to the abuse of it.. abusing your trust.. I've seen a few.. but yet.. at the end of the day.. trust is still important to hold a relationship together.. making your other half trust you will actually give them more security in a relationship.. gives them what to expect from you or for the future.. can't think of what else to add to this point.. but try giving your other half the trust that they need.. trust that you're loyal to them.. trust that you can take good care of them.. trust that you will not leave them behind in a lion's den.. etc... ok.. I am not sure if you get the point I am saying here.. I myself is a little confused about what I am trying to explain here.. but then the whole point about this is just about TRUST..

1 comment:

Othy said...

I have so many things i wanna say about TRUST.. but don't know where to begin.. Trust is important.. If you cared about someone, you'll chose to trust that someone no matter what.. but once stung, you'll never forgets it.. Jo, our family taught us better than that.. I don't know if it's a blessing or a curse.. but for me, Trust is huge.. there is just no way i can trust someone indefinitely.. i tried once or twice.. in the end, it's only me who suffers.. so the best bet is.. to trust only ourselves..