Thursday, September 20, 2007

The 1st weekend with my ISP..

What is ISP? It's short for Ika, Serena C and Pietro.. ya.. the very first weekend spent with them which is actually 3 weekends back.. *paiseh* la.. so slow only update.. no time man.. ya.. that was the first weekend with them which is also a long weekend and which is also the Merdeka weekend... it was quite a crazy weekend for me with quite a few crazy stunts.. but then it was fun and I think I have quite alot of photos that I am very satisfied with.. you know.. self satisfaction.. So, it's not all about the money, huh??? well, maybe still yes.. wakakaka...

Okay.. where shall I begin?? Merdeka Eve.. gotta work that nite.. at QBar.. so, couldn't bring my 3 frens to the most happening place for Merdeka Countdown.. eg.. The Curve.. So, no choice.. they have to follow me to work.. wait for me to finish work.. I tell you .. the uniform I was wearing is so stupid.. I think it was supposed to be a Malay costume... and frankly i have never seen such a super short Malay costume before.. and can't even cover half my ass.. stupid.. first time in my life..

Taken with the crowd inside QBar.. The top of the costume looks quite ok.. wait till you see the bottom.. but too bad I did not take a pic to prove it's ugliness...



ya.. all you sales ppl here.. can you try to help me sell this trio?? or maybe when someone buys liquor free the trio to them.. muahahahaha...



Oh ya.. before I continue.. just wanna complain.. that I didn't catch a wink of sleep that nite.. reach home bout 2am.. then shower eat and all also dunno what time already.. then gotta deco my board ler.. so.. no sleep lu... cos need to wake up super early to reach to our yearly Merdeka Celebration at Merdeka Square.. Zzzzzz....



Didn't sleep after that also.. went to eat the famous Chili Pan Mee then went for karaoke.. hehehe.. then only went home for a 3 hours sleep... Ok.. since this whole crazy contest is finally over already.. I shall just speed things up and keep this simple... hehehe.. shh... I'm not lazy kay..

So, what are the crazy things that I did for the first weekend.. check this out.. at the merdeka square..



Are you able to spot me and my board??? look again.. hehehe.. or rather look up there... got a video in Shadowcaster's Blog showing how the monkey got up there..



Lucky I didn't get summoned or jailed for wearing the flag.. was worried I would.. hehehe.. oh ya.. I actually got myself on Channel News Asia... few minutes of fame.. appeared on Singapore Channel 8 and I think was Channel U.. not sure.. but was called up and informed bout it.. hehehe..50th Merdeka Celebration .. video is protected.. still wondering how to extract it.. anyone able to do so?? I think the Thai media captured me and air it also.. but I didn't know how to search for it.. cos the jumptv.com that I was asked to watch, we need to pay for it.. and obviously it's in Thai somemore.. but the reporter was cute though.. hehehe...



Malay Mail con me though.. took my photo, my details, my number and I didn't even see myself appearing in the newspaper.. or did anyone even see it??



Went to the last day of Jazz Festival at Mon't Kiara... and waited for the right opportunity and walk right up to the front of the stage while the band was still performing and pose in front of the stage..


Was so afraid that someone will boo me.. This Jazz Festival was actually partly sponsored or rather organised by Red.FM.. hehehe.. was told by Kian Hwa who went with me that the Red.FM staff there was laughing when I actually brought that board right in front of the stage.. hehehehe...



No wonder the guards was trying to tell me no advertising there.. haha... Too bad.. I was being ignorant and keep telling them that I am not advertising and that I am just in a contest yada yada yada.. I bet the guards didn't understand a word I was trying to say.. guess they just eventually gave up.. hehehe...



I like the background of this pictures.. looks nice.. hehehe..



Another crazy stunt that weekend was that I went to Putrajaya for the Fireworks competition Finale.. On the way back it was like massive jam.. car wasn't moving at all.. not even for an inch even after 20-30 mins.. damn sien.. then decided to come out from the car and take pics..


hehehe.. then stand on top of my car boot.. wanted to stand on my car hood but I guess Wira's hood is really not that tough... I can hear the metal giving in.. better not.. else my car might end up with a hole in the middle.. ok.. I am not that fat ok.. *blek*



Anyway, gotta rush off soon.. futsal tonite.. so, if you wanna see more pics just go to my gallery and check out... shall update the rest as soon as I can.. ciao for now...

8 comments:

Bride2010 said...

Chili Pan Mee? Is that near....Sogo? :D

jolcy said...

Pretty near.. it's supposed to be at Chow Kit...

Bride2010 said...

kekeke then i know which wan...Kinky (Kin Kee)...hahaha the wall got writing which says..if you can be patient, food will taste nice...near my office

yet i oni ate...3 x

jolcy said...

oh ya... forgot to mention that their food is already defaulted.. when we went there. we dun even have to order... just be seated and the drink and noodles are served... they can read our mind.. ooo...

Unknown said...

...and got contingency plan also when ordering drinks. They will bring extra 1 hot drink just in case someone doesnt want ice. First time i see such thing.

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

wah famous d!!..hahaha..

KennetH said...

ISP..haha
I though is Internet Service Provider..haha~

jolcy said...

hahaha... few mins of fame.. :D

oh yahor.. ISP also stands for Internet Service Provider.. hehehe... didn't think of that.. :)