Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bad Owner...

Frankly speaking I have actually become pretty attached to my blog.. eventhough I don't update it often I will still leave it open the whole day somehow looking at it and seeing if anyone commented anything or whatsoever.. but then lately... I feel that I have been neglecting it... at first it was because I was pretty busy at work.. till I dun have much time but yet I still try to make an effort to do so.. then there came the Mix.FM contest which I hardly have enuf time to even sleep... but I forced myself to put up some entry because of the competition... and then now.... comes FACEBOOK!!... which is pretty addictive.. shit.. and I have been kinda glued to it most of the time till I neglect my poor blog.. "keh lien"... so, now... just feel the need to put up this entry as a form to heal my own guilt.. tee hee hee.. poor blog.. just want you to know that I have not forgotten about you and I have not neglected you all these while.. There is still apart of me still attached to you... be patient and I will be back very soon... with outdated posts.. hahaha... paiseh... till I get bored or "song" with kicking ppl's asses or petting and feeding pets... hehehe... if you are on facebook as well... you will probably know roughly what I'm talking about...

I'll be back.. just be patient...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

this girl ah...very hardworking wan.. always OT at office till late late. :P

zewt said...

aiyoo... facebook... i try not to get too involved... afraid to get addicted.

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

hahaha..eh let me add u on facebook 1st wahaha..

Bride2010 said...

hahah

bad owner *thwack*

I'm still waiting for the jacky cheung concert night pics...hmm

jolcy said...

oooppss... i still havent upload in sharpcast?? okie okie.. i go do it now.. :P paiseh.. hehehe..

ezra said...

I don’t have the time to even check out the facebook thingy. It’s the latest phenomenon huh?

Yalar, always come to your blog, always the same entry, bo update wan..ahahaha..

Update lar aiyor…

jolcy said...

You should spare some time to check it out.. :)

paiseh la.. will try my best.. paiseh paiseh.. just hope everyone will continue to visit.. :)