Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Living with Ika, Serena C and Pietro - Week 1 Part 2

Finally manage to have time to sit down here to continue my entry.. I probably dun make a good job talking bout my adventures with the trio.. but I wanna thank those who did on my behalf.. many thanks for publicizing for me.. AlvinB, Shadowplay, Guaisaujai (although I was classified as Siao Zar Bor..) and even sCa1LyWaG.. thank you so much for all the effort..

So, where else have I brought the trio to for the rest of the 1st week staying with me.. I'll probably make this brief.. probably with loads of pics.. you know.. pictures speaks a thousand words.. but where should I begin.. how about how the trio takes up most of my car seats.. and me trying to stuff myself at the backseats together with them..



okay.. and so... ya.. what eatery places have they visited? brought them to TPM's cafeteria.. loads of ppl but the food there.. umm.. ok ok ler.. but if you were to eat there everyday you will also get bored of it.. trust me.. but to the trio.. it's a brand new place..



A lovely lady to be added in the pic..



Sweet Bean at Sri Petaling.. nice cozy place with pretty good "thong sui"..



All Stars Cafe Sports Cafe at Mid Valley..



Baskin Robbins.. yummy.. Mint Chocolate Chip.. *drool*



Kim Gary.. *paiseh*.. not halal.. hehe.. they just have to wait for me to finish my food..



McD... Spicy Chicken McDeluxe.. Yummm...



Ronald McDonald.. can you honestly tell me if you like my 3 new frens?? come on.. they really are not that bad you know... look at his smile.. I think he likes them too..



I guess that was all for the 1st week's eatery.. Or is it?? Anyway.. brought them back to their hometown.. happy?? whoopie.. why do I look happier than them?? hmmm...



Ok.. so what are we waiting for now?? huh???



ooo... lookey.. their twins... or is it their clones.. hmmm....



hey hey.. Am at APITT (Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology).. I think they are having some kinda merdeka celebration thingy there..



alot of people there.. gate crasher as we are.. shhhh... well, I think I do look young enuf to look like one of their students... hehehe.. even one of the lecturers who spotted me was kinda asking me whether I recognised him from which faculty.. haha... opppsss.... sorry ar.. paiseh.. hahaha...



FUYOH!!!.. Who are these posers here..



We wanna be part of the performance too.. ooo... can we can we???






Ok ok.. time to get off the stage.. dun hog up the stage for so long.. terrible.. ok ok.. maybe for another 5 mins..










Look at that.. the things someone would do to attract attention.. oh puhleeasssee...



ok ok.. anyway.. you should just ignore this crazy gal.. we shall just move on to the next scene... hope you forgotten what you just seen.. As you can see.. that place looks familiar rite.. yaya.. it's non other than the jusco at Mid Valley...



road hogger.. move out of the way.. do you have to form a barricade at the entrance... gosh.. these 4 person really has no shame at all.. But despite the fact, there are still people who wants to be apart of us...



Ok.. enuf of shopping and fooling around... what about another movie huh.. so, what is it this time?



I wonder how they manage to get themselves free entries to the movies AGAIN!! they are really good at this man.. impressive.. have to learn some skills... even the attendant is smiling ever so brightly after giving the trio the free tickets.. impressive dun you think??







So, what was their pick?? Ratatouilleeeeeee.... hehehe.. good pick.. cos I wanted to watch that too.. I guess we do have some similarity... hehe... it's really a cute movie.. I like it.. I really do.. just simply adorable and heart warming.. you should catch it if you haven't..











Ok... how bout getting some fresh air? human air.. haha.. Am at the Dome entrance of Mid Valley where the buses and taxis normally picks up passengers.. *cough*cough*... wonder what kinda fresh air.. *blek*



Or rather this kinda fresh air?? any better? at the side of Seremban highway.. *cough*cough*.. ok.. bad choice.. it's equally the same...



Ok ok.. it's getting kinda late already and I have been spending hours completing this entry and I have no idea why it's taking me such a long time.. unfortunately it's now 1.17 am already.. eyes can hardly open... I shall just cut the crap and probably just show you the pics.. pls dun mind me.. beh tahan already.. and to think I have loads more to update after this post.. *faint*.. anyway, here goes nothing..

Ooo... another like us.. ooo.. sama clan.. @ a MAC private event at the Center Court of Mid Valley..


Can you pleassseeeee take a photo of us?? we want to be MAC models too.. pretty pleeaassee...



Any keyboards for you my 3 dearest frens? Also at Mid Valley..



Phew!! that was close.. Lucky they didn't wanna get the keyboard.. wouldn't have the money to pay man.. ok ok.. how bout some money time.. this trio is definitely sucking my blood dry man.. Lucky they still can get themselves some free tickets to the movies.. else I would be in a worse situation.. More money More money!!


Teddy Tales.. No angel wings for me..



awwww... my lovely takeshi.. *muaks*muaks*muaks*drool*.. hehehe.. simply gorgeous..



Ok.. can't they leave me alone just for awhile.. just wanna pay for my monthly parking pass.. look at the 3 pairs of eyes staring behind my back again..



Do you think it's a good idea to burn them up with petrol for stealing so much attention??



Ooo.. one thing bout this is that I got to know my future colleagues so much before we merge and become one entity..




Some of my spotters..





why are there more spotters when all shops are closing.. weird ya... hehe.. probably cos there are less distraction..









I guess I've not mentioned bout being a Spotter..

well, basically you just need to take a photo of the people whom you see carrying the trio around and then upload to mix.fm and tune in to mixfm and wait for the cue to call.. apparently now it's on the best story wins.. if you are chosen, you win yourself RM100 and if you're an RHB Customer you get up to RM200.. simple.. so, spot me spot me!! hahaha...

Anyway, good luck to all the spotters who spotted me..

Sleep time.. Zzzz....

6 comments:

zewt said...

hmmm... i think i saw that the other day.

jolcy said...

issit? :)

hey.. you should give me some idea for publicity ler.. :)

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

wah..super cam whoring man!!...

jolcy said...

no choice man joe... that's the whole purpose of this contest... camwhore kau kau.. :P

Johnny Ong said...

really must give u that standing ovation for those efforts there. literally, the poster was with u wherever u are, u deserve to win there.

and if u like to blog with pics, i may hav an upcoming project called STARMAKER. something like those recent m'sian idols, akademi fantasia but this one focuses on music writers where 8TV is involved

jolcy said...

Thanks Johnny.. :) but unfortunately i didn't win the grand prize...

ohhh.. what is that all about? sounds pretty interesting..