Sunday, September 9, 2007

Why Oh Why???

Living with Ika, Serena C and Pietro for 3 friggin weeks... So.. why oh why did I torture myself with such a competition?? And at the end of 3 weeks.. if you dun win it.. then you basically wasted all your sleep, time, effort, bla bla bla.. well, to be frank.. Living with the trio has exhausted me out.. lack of sleep and all.. life probably shorten by a few years.. shit.. everyday just a few hours of sleep.. I dun even have much time for my blog anymore which I am supposed to post all my adventure with the trio.. that is a form of publicity too what rite?? Anyway, thank god it's only a week more.. but yet.. stil dun really feel like giving up without putting up a fight.. for all the time and effort that I have spent on it so far... yet still couldn't get myself on any media coverage.. the only media coverage (Channel News Asia) that I got on refuse to show the board.. they basically just cut out the whole thing and focus on my face.. haiii.. sadd...

So, why am I still doing it? Because it's a friggin RM 50k prize.... I can clear all my debts and then go on a vacation which I need so badly.. and well.. also even if I dun win then it's like doing something crazy in your life.. that you can mark down in your diary or your blog.. how often can you pass with doing crazy stunts?? well, I guess with this you can.. maybe that is why they call this competition "shamelessly bringing the cardboard around".. I guess after this ends.. I am gonna go for my facial (in bad need of it.. should look at the breakouts man.. ) and probably a damn good massage... awwwwww..... can't wait...

I will be updating more on what crazy stunts I've been doin with it and also where I've actually been to with them.. just gotta find the time to update as soon as I can.. Anyone with any bright ideas on how I can get more publicity or possible to get me some media coverage or possible to blog bout me and my "3 frens"... will greatly appreciate the contribution..

Ok ok.. gotta go off to get myself and the trio more publicity.. till then.. hopefully got some time to give some updates by tonite.. *muaks*.... ciao...

5 comments:

iwan c.m.n. said...

wah, living with trios have become your trademark nowadays hehehe. Kerja kuat kuat yach!

Ivory said...

=) go girl...you've taken loads of pics! top poser ler u! =)

Eileen said...

Hmmm... I salute your determination ler..... To find more publicity you need to find more lubang(s) ler... Kambateh & hopefully you win something, else I am sure this is something you will remember always!

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

ahha remember ur faithful and loyal reader here if u win the 50k prize !!

jolcy said...

iwan.. no choice ler.. cos that is what i have been doin nowadays.. day and nite.. gonna get nightmare soon.. :P

ry.. I am still not as much a poser as Alvin ler..

princess eileen..i also trying to look for lubang.. maybe i have been looking at the wrong lubang.. probably went to the snake lubang or the rat lubang.. :)

hmm.. joe.. I'll try to keep that in mind.. :P