Friday, October 19, 2007

The Seeker..

hu hu.. I think it was like 2 weeks back.. got some free GSC movie tickets compliments from Mojo Mojito ... well, I guess from the title you can obviously tell what movie we went for.. hahaha... ok.. I admit that I was the one who picked this show.. reason being.. 1. I watched RE already and not only me but some others as well.. 2. Hairspray - not everyone is interested in musical and a few has already watched it.. 3. other shows especially chinese show like those by Aaron Kwok - some doesn't wanna watch it.. 4. It left us with The Seeker which no one really objected.. and so, the decision was made...

Umm.... it was a "great" show... yes.. no doubt... will definitely make you come out of the cinema laughing.. not bad that a thriller can actually make you laugh.. which is not an easy task kay.. should compliment the director for this.. we even came out from the cinema with our very own Hokkien version of the show.. "wa si deh chit eh kia eh deh chit eh kia" (I am the 7th son of the 7th son).. "lau eh" (old ones)... everytime the mention of these few things just makes you wanna burst out laughing.. I am the 6th sign.. The Dark and The Light.. powderful names.. the small boy has so much power to blowup so many things.. like a dragon.. damn geng wei.. scary.. but when they are attacked.. he can never manage to show any power.. such a disappointment.. I wonder where all his powers went to.. blowing up cars and trees instead of using against the enemy.. not bad huh..

Anyway, I found that Alvin B went for the show also.. and he actually have the same thoughts about the show.. hilarious.. should check out what he wrote.. I think he did quite a good write up on this.. if you want to have a good laugh.. should go watch it... or whoever that is free enuf should try to do a hokkien version of the show and post on youtube.. I think will get popular.. just like the hokkien version of Star War, etc...

Thank god we have free tickets for this.. everyone has to fork out like RM3 + for the show only.. thank god.. else you won't see me updating here already.. I'll probably be strangled to death by 7 others..

Anyway, I AM THE 1ST DAUGHTER OF THE 1ST DAUGHTER.. muahahahahaha... and I am probably the 1st sign...

4 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

haha finally bak to bloggin eh?..take it easy la..

jolcy said...

hehehehe.. yalu.. so, probably more outdated post .. hahaha..

zewt said...

welcome back.

jolcy said...

really wanna thank you and the rest for still stopping by though there aren't much updates lately.. :) shall try my best.. :)