Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I'm still alive..

Yes... I am still around, still alive and kicking... hehe.. to think where have this gal gone missing.. no updates at all for like.. I dunno... ages? hahaha... been so so so busy lately... ok ok.. this time around not with facebook already.. even my facebook notifications is piling up.. time has passed by like a breeze the past few weeks... what I have been busy with I can't really remember anymore.. you know la.. short term memory.. work most of it.. spending the entire week in RHB, Bangi rushing out a program on a module that I've never touched before.. officially awake for more than 46 hours working.. and that probably burnt quite alot of my brain cells which is why I seems to have some memory loss lately..

after a few hours of sleep.. then another day of late nite.. all gathered at my house after a nice meal of crab which I missed.. so sad.. all because I have to go all the way back to Bangi to add a line of code and to wait for testing.. deng.. we had a crazy nite that nite.. it was really fun.. with a very twisted game of Twister.. a huge talk cock and funny performances.. not to mention names la.. hahaha.. and a new phrase even came out that nite.. "Please la please.." from our one and only WW... I KO-ed.. till I can't remember anything after sending one bunch of colleagues back.. we tried absinth compliments from Kenny V... had so many shots and also so many different liquor that I didn't even manage to see the green fairy and went straight past green fairy..



but it was all good.. loads of fun.. the week after was also busy with work and all.. but then again.. long weekend was coming up.. raya ma.. hehe... we had off on Friday and Monday.. another fun weekend for me.. went by like a breeze.. shall try to update on this as well as soon as I can.. hehehe.. will try but for now gotta start my work already.. didn't really get anything done yesterday.. something for the moment.. muakss..

4 comments:

mr jp said...

no wonder never hear from this blog so long ....

welcome back to blogging :P

SLACKER said...

absinte!!!!!! NEVER CALL ME???

jiahui said...

dont get too drunk and take care hor...

jolcy said...

yalu.. paiseh.. always stay quite late in the office then got alot of after work activities till I am warned by dad, cousin, sis, etc.. to take care of my health because it just seems like whenever ppl is sleeping I am awake and when ppl is awake I am also awake.. hehehe.. shall try to update what I didn't blog before this.. so, if I do update would really be with outdated post. hhehehe...

ooo... sorry ruben... cos mostly was my colleagues.. but shall remember next time to ask you to join us as well.. :) berKO-KO bersama-sama.. hahaha.. which I doubt you will also la.. :P

:)