Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lost Touch with my Blog..

Have I lost touch with my Blog?? I haven't been updating for quite sometime.. abandoning my blog.. it's like abandoning my own kid.. how how?? never feed my kid wor... I know it's dying for my attention... feeling bad but then har... I seem to have some brain jam or something... dunno what to write... so, just crapping a few words here for the sake of a new entry.. hahaha.. how how?? Am I just being lazy?? No inspiration ler... Any ideas to give? does my blog need a new look too??.. suggestions suggestions..

8 comments:

Unknown said...

write about something la.. like new year resolutions. :P

jolcy said...

me no new year resolution... HOW??? :P

Unknown said...

then i give u one - update your blog more often. XD

jolcy said...

Eh.. uncle... that's the prob la... I have nothing to update la.... how to make updating my blog as a new year resolution??

Divemuster said...

How 'bout just sharing some interesting places you've known or been to? A page from the past or something like that?

Abes said...

talk about your crazy moments in futsal la....

zewt said...

nothing to blog... can always post pictures?

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

eh blog blog lar..wat is dis?