Friday, February 1, 2008

Cloverfield..

Ok ok.. posting something in my blog.. finally.. dun scold me ar.. i know it has been quite some time.. no time la.. *paiseh*.. Anyway, went to watch Cloverfield the other day.. have any of you watched it yet??? What do you guys think about the show?? I have a lot of very contrast opinion of this show... there is one bunch that says the show sucks and there is another bunch who thinks that it's a damn good movie.. so, which category are you at?

As for me.. well, I think the show is not bad.. people say that the filming style is something like the Blair Witch Project if anyone of you watched it before.. well, I definitely have not watched it before and didn't really know what to expect though my fren did mention to me that the show makes you dizzy.. it was worse than that for me.. it made me felt really sick.. you know.. like someone with a green face.. like what my fren said.. should have taken the motion sickness pills before goin for the movie.. so true.. it really felt bad.. I think partly also because I was so freaking full.. I actually ended up vomiting a little when I got home.. seriously felt sick.. then went to bed early.. cos dun think I could actually do anything else..

So, for those who have not watched it.. and wish to go watch it and have motion sickness problem.. do take a motion sickness pill before you enter the cinema..

wanted to talk about a few movies that I watched for past few months.. but then again..did not do so, so, I guess shall wait till the right time before I decide to post them up or rather not post on them anymore.. shall see..

1 comment:

jiahui said...

of cos i will think it's a damn good movie la...::)))