Monday, February 18, 2008

Something New!!...

I am about to have something new in my life... Well.. not sure if it's something to be happy or sad about just yet.. some already know what is it.. but many has yet to know about it.. still waiting for it to officially happen.. shall let you guys know what is it once it's officially out.. this definitely won't be something that is as interesting as the Edison Chen scandal stories or rather the Datuk's scandal.. but then it's just a part of my life to share with you guys... nothing special..

till then..

2 comments:

Bride2010 said...

Oooo what what?

Something involving round objects? :D

I'm like a cat..like Mich said...the suspense is killing me!

jolcy said...

hahahaha..

hmmm.. not exactly involving round objects though..

but then got delay.. so have to wait longer before I review it.. have to wait lu.. no choice.. :)

but ry.. you already know what it is... :P