Friday, February 15, 2008

My Lovely Valentine Date..

So.. it was Valentine's day cum Bai Thin Kung Day for the Hokkiens yesterday...

So, what's a Valentine's Day? According to Wikipedia.... Valentine's Day or Saint Valentine's Day is a holiday celebrated on February 14. In North America and Europe, it is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other by sending Valentine's cards, presenting flowers, or offering confectionery. The holiday is named after two early Christian martyrs named Valentine. The day became associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished. Some of the valentine symbols include red roses, love knots, and love birds.

Many have been asking how my Valentine's Day went and stuff like that.. well, it was not too bad.. hahahaha... just let me intro you my date..


My date is cute ya?? I tell you.. it's just so lovely.. with meat so juicy and tender and skin so crispy... muahahaha...

ok ok... no time to crap anymore.. hehehe.. gotta leave for dinner.. ciao.. have a nice weekend everyone..

2 comments:

Bride2010 said...

Hahah your date's a lot better than my nonexistant date over there...a slice of pizza...alone...sniff

jolcy said...

nvm nvm.. everyday is Valentines if you're with your love one.. :)