Thursday, April 10, 2008

Scary Shit!!!

Gotta spare some time to blog bout this.. some scary shit happened last nite... it was 8pm plus.. a malay girl was possessed... happened right outside my office (level 5) at the lift area.. dare not go close to see.. catmilk went to see before he told me bout it.. said that 5-6 guys was trying to hold her down and her eyes was blood shot red and wide open.... by listening to that was freaky enough.. when I stepped out from my office could hear the gal crying.. it was those eerie kinda cry.. we just walk down via the stairs.. reach ground floor and almost out of the building could hear her scream... scary shit wei... am really glad that catmilk and Andrew came up to look for me before leaving.. couldn't imagine if I have to go down on my own... *shiver*..

how la?? how will I dare to stay back late to finish up my work??

apparently I found that this happens a lot to malay girls... pretty common... I wonder why.. is there an explanation to this?? hmmm....

2 comments:

jolcy said...

Read this as well... ooo.. scary...
http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Friday/National/2210624/Article/index_html

Bride2010 said...

So..the moral behind this is...DON'T STAY BACK LATE! =D