Monday, April 28, 2008

Trip to Mount Kinabalu...

The very last time I went up to Mount Kinabalu.. the highest mountain in South East Asia.. was way back in year 2000.. the Millennium.. that was the time i swore to myself that that would be the first and the last time I will be going up that mountain...

Guess what??? I will be going for a 2nd attempt this weekend.. I'm actually kinda panicking.. dun wish to experience what I experienced the last time.. that was the time I understood what wobbly legs really is.. you have totally no control over your own legs.. Anyway, I really hope that this time around would be much better..

Not much time to write a long post.. but just to drop a note to tell where I'll be missing for the rest of the week.. Hopefully by the time I'm back will have more time to update with my adventure.. hehe.. do wish me luck.. :)

Any advise from anyone before I ciao on Wednesday?? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.