Sunday, September 30, 2007

Was it a great weekend?? :)

I know I am supposed to update the rest of my ISP stories and pics.. but the contest have ended and I dun really feel like talking bout it much at the moment.. and problem is am pretty busy as well.. how was my weekend? I think it was pretty good.. although I was super tired... had a company appreciation nite at Hilton hotel on friday nite.. Took some poser pics but I have yet to upload it from my camera.. check out my photo gallery in a few more days time.. I should have uploaded by then.. then went dancing away at Zeta Bar... band was pretty good and had a great time there... I do have a good sporting bunch of colleagues who are willing to do crazy stuff with me.. am really glad bout that.. and really had a good time... liquor there are freaking expensive... RM442 for a bottle of Chivas.. gosh... and can you imagine.. Black Label is even more expensive.. first I've heard of... only got home like at around 4 plus in the morning...

And before I even got much of a wink... I have to get up already.. it was lucky that my cousin called me... I think it was already 10 to 15 mins before 6am and my frens are about to reach my place... shit.. didn't even hear my alarm... ya.. why so early?? i hardly sleep yet... cos am goin for white water rafting... whoopieee.. first time in my life.. hehehe.. though tired but am kinda excited.. tried to sleep on the way but unfortunately unable to... it was pretty fun but then the water level was not good enuf... I guess it would have been better if the water level was better... missed one of the best drop also because the water level was not high enuf... so disappointed.. but overall it was really good... shall have some pics in my gallery on this as well.. hopefully soon... cos I couldn't bring my camera.. not waterproof ma.. too bad.. so, have to wait for the rest of the pics from Ruben... our very own organiser... thanks for inviting.. really enjoyed it.. am crossing my fingers on the pics.. hope I dun look like shit.. hahahaha... I wish that the moment that sent your adrenaline rushing could last longer.. it went by too fast for me to even memorise it in my lousy memory... it was like everything happened so fast.. over right over left... forward forward... and before you know it.. you're actually through... I guess we have to go for a 2nd round to actually be able to really capture the moment.. but then the moment that I could really remember was when we were to relax ourselves in the water.. lighten up your body with your eyes closed.. and let the river bring us.. sensational.. till we were told that there are leeches in the river... yikes.. what a turn off...

got some rest on the way home... then showered and went out for dinner already... had this lantern festival makan-makan at some association.. those uncle thingy ler.. then zonked out about 10 plus.. I think the earliest I've ever slept in like ages... good rest... really needed it.. went to work this afternoon... Bangi... so freaking far.. gotta be there for the rest of next week I think.. cannot access the net somemore from there... gonna be out of civilisation... sigh... so, anyhow just post this up just in case... hehehe... I better go get showered and then rest... tomolo gotta get up a little bit earlier than usual cos gotta go all the way to Bangi... hopefully I dun get lost... wish me luck.. *muaks*... have a nice week...

4 comments:

zewt said...

zeta? hilton? my tax conference was there.

jolcy said...

you mean on last friday nite as well???

am now at client's place working on a tax calculation program... scratchead.. maybe should consult u.. :)

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

hahaha..i missed out on water rafting lor..maybe next time..

jolcy said...

ya man... next time.. I think I wouldn't mind goin again.. :) was fun.. :)