Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year!!

I've just realised that.. it's already the 9th day of Chinese New Year.. and I have not wish all of you a Happy Chinese New Year... *paiseh*paiseh*

Gong Hei Fatt Choy!!
Kiong Hee Huat Chai!!
Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Been having so little sleep ever since the very start of CNY.. and been eating so much... heavy meals.. loads of snacks.. DIE!!! I'm now sitting at my office desk half awake trying to post up this entry.. slept at 5am this morning.. CNY is like a gathering event.. so, no choice lu.. mahjong and chit chatting..

Did 2 lou sangs as well.. one with my high school frens (thanks to Ry) and one with my colleagues (thanks to Chin).. how come it seems like I never really lou sang with my family... hmmm.. ohhh... I think cos this year I didn't go back to Penang to visit my father's side relatives.. ang pau also lesser.. and we came back to KL so early this year.. 2nd day already back in KL.. which is also good in a way.. it's like sitting in the sauna everyday at my grandma's house in Taiping.. now you can really tell the difference from brick house and wooden house.. but sauna is probably good to burn the amount of food intake that goes into our body during CNY...

It's almost off work time.. another session of makan-makan and gamble gamble later... one word to describe.. FATTT!!!... hehehe... but nvm ler.. diet starts tomorrow...

ciao.. WIN MORE!!!

No comments: